We collect personal information through enrollment in the program, use of our website, social media and other functions. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary to effectively serve you. We may collect:
- A name, email address, address and phone number to ensure that we have the necessary communication tools for both communication and deliveries of products and information.
- We will be collecting social media handles and Facebook aliases so that we can add you to our private social media groups.
Please note that by providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data.
Scale the Limit LLC collects certain specially protected data as a part of its initial assessment. This information may include height, weight, goal weight, health history and other personal information that may be specially protected. This information is imperative to help develop goals, track your progress and provide the services that you are purchasing.
COOKIES and Other information
- Anonymous Data Collection and Use: Our website may use your IP address to help diagnose problems, reveal user preferences, and improve the functioning of our website. Your IP address cannot personally identify you but can track traffic. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- Use of “Cookies:” We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. A cookie is a piece of data temporarily stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. The cookie helps the user to save time. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
MERCHANT SERVICES PROVIDER
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Contact You: We will use the information provided to contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- Consent. We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- Contract. We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us. This will include your daily, weekly or monthly communications, newsletters and other challenge-related communications.
- Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
- Social Media. This program includes several social media components, which we may use to contact you, provide coaching or other support.
- Partner Offers. If you provide consent, you may receive offers from many of our partners for complementary products and services. These offers will be specifically tailored to your needs in completing and succeeding in our program. Scale the Limit LLC does not sell its customer list and information to third parties.
- Coaching/Progress: We will use the information you have provided to put together group or individualized plans, track your progress and provide support as needed.
- Social Media Functions: We will use the information provided to establish your social media presence within our program.
- Other Program Components: We will use the information provided in connection with other legitimate elements of our program.
Third party links
Our program may link to or advertise for third party providers of products and services. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by other companies linked to or from our program. Once you leave our sites or programs, the sites are governed by the third party’s privacy policies, and, as such, Scale the Limit LLC is not responsible for any information or activity.
We may engage independent contractors, vendors and suppliers (collectively, “Outside Contractors”) to provide specific services and products related to our products, such as hosting, maintaining our social network forums, data storage and product delivery. These Outside Contractors may have limited access to personal information. Access to your Personal Information by these Outside Contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary in order for the Outside Contractors to perform their limited function for us. We also require that these Outside Contractors:
- not use or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose other than providing us with products or services for which we contract.
SOCIAL MEDIA/GROUP COACHING
The program involves support using social media and other group sharing platforms, including group coaching. Please note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through our website or any social media means, it may be seen, collected and used by others. Scale the Limit LLC is not responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share through any of our public platforms. We strongly encourage a safe environment of confidentiality in all our group coaching sessions, however, we cannot guarantee the actions of those outside of Scale the Limit LLC. Thus, we request that you do not provide any personal information during a group coaching session that could be damaging to you or that you specifically want to avoid its release.
SUBMISSION, STORAGE, SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data.
We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the services you request. We will retain data for a period of one year after the termination of our relationship in order to comply with legal and accounting requirements. After such time, your information will be purged and/or destroyed.
To use many aspects of the program, you will need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. Scale the Limit LLC is not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information, including access of your Personal Data. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing of your Personal Data.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored with us. That being said, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach, we will inform you of the breach via email within 72 hours of when we become aware of it.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our program and informational materials are directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, please discontinue use of this program immediately.
DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSORS
We are the data controllers as we are collecting and using your Personal Data. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for some technical and organizational. We use reasonable efforts to make sure our data processors are GDPR- compliant.